There are so many men who experience difficulties with an erection all over the world. They often resort to the help of specialized medicines. Levitra is one of the most popular drugs of this category.
What is the reason for such a high demand for this medication? Here are the most significant advantages of it:
- Rapid effect. Among other similar medications, Levitra is characterized by the most quick onset of the effect. The interval from taking medicine before the start of its action is 20-30 minutes, in some cases, it acts faster. And this means that by taking a tablet for dinner, by the end of it the man is already in full “readiness.”
- Guaranteed effectiveness. Despite the fact that the drug is completely non-addictive, its effectiveness only increases with each new reception. In this case, even one tablet gives a very tangible result, which is confirmed by the wide audience of men who took it earlier.
- Target orientation. The drug does not cause sexual desire and does not increase excitement, but only helps a man to perform the desired sexual intercourse, supporting his erection for a long time. In this case, thanks to a single pill taken, a man can enter into sexual intimacy several times during a certain period.
- Minimal contraindications. The drug has an extremely unlikely risk of adverse reactions and a small list of limitations. In rare cases, short-term disorders are possible, which can be easily avoided by taking this product in the prescribed daily dosage.
- Lack of strict restrictions. The effectiveness of the drug is not affected by alcohol and fatty foods, which allows a man to freely enjoy dinner without worrying about possible undesirable consequences. The tablet will work in any case, nothing to worry about.
- Complete safety. Numerous clinical trials of this drug have confirmed its safety for men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Levitra from India is a modern drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men, a condition in which a man cannot achieve an erection or maintain it for a period necessary for successful sexual intercourse. Levitra is used when a man plans sexual contact. When using the drug, you should not expect a spontaneous erection; it comes only after sexual stimulation, as happens with the natural sexual intercourse.
Erection is a complex process that is caused by the relaxation of the trabecular smooth muscles of the cavernous (cavernous bodies) of the penis, which regulates the peripheral resistance of the vessels.
Instruction for the use of Preparation Levitra
Levitra 40 mg is an enhanced version of the drug, which contains 40 milligrams of active ingredient. It is recommended for men who did not get the desired result after taking a standard dose of Levitra – 20 mg. In other cases, you can take half the tablet.
Levitra’s effect begins approximately half an hour after taking the pill. The effectiveness of the drug does not decrease with systematic use. Erection is achieved after taking each dose. Do not take more than one Levitra tablet per day. It is advisable to maintain a 24-hour interval before taking a new dose. The duration of the drug is from 10 to 22 hours, which allows a man to have several sexual acts, after taking half or one tablet.
- nasal bleeding and/or congestion;
- nausea and dyspepsia;
- shortness of breath;
- rhinitis and rhinorrhea;
- increased intraocular pressure;
- visual impairment;
- pain syndrome in the back;
- increased muscle tone;
- too long or painful erections;
- increased sensitivity.
- exacerbation of peptic ulcer;
- angina pectoris;
- diseases that promote the development of priapism (leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle-cell anemia);
- kidney disease in terminal stages;
- angina pectoris;
- hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina.
- allergy to the components of generic Levitra.
- high cholesterol;
- heart disease, a high blood pressure, cases of heart attacks or strokes;
- chronic liver or kidney disease;
The tablet is taken about half an hour before the alleged intimate contact. The drug should be swollen with water. Fatty foods and spirits do not reduce the strength of Levitra made in India; however, because alcohol can increase the severity of some of the side effects of the drug, you should refrain from consuming more than three servings of alcohol before taking Levitra.